The Bum's LinksSo, you have read every one of my articles, and you think, "That was cool, but I need more! Where can I turn?" Have no fear. Here are some articles I have written for other watch publications. You should also check out my recommendations. These sites are chock full of watchy goodness.
Other Time Bum Articles
- Lew & Huey, Affordable Mechanicals, Summer 2014
- Lew & Huey Watches, Autumn 2014
- Melbourne Watch Company, Issue #11 2015
- A Blog to Watch - Watch reviews, industry information, and buying guides. Vast review archive.
- Bridge & Barrel - Horology, style, and cycling. From Melbourne.
- Calibre 11 - The home of TAG Heuer and Heuer collectors.
- GMT Minus Five - News and reviews on accessible watches.
- Hodinkee - Watch news, reviews, and articles. Not generally affordable watches, but a beautiful site with a wealth of information.
- Isochron Media - Home of WatchTime and AboutTime magazines
- OceanicTime - A dedicated dive watch site.
- Ranfft Watches Pink Pages for Timepieces - An encyclopedia of watch movements. Indispensable.
- Sweephand's Vintage Citizen - A wealth of info on vintage Citizen watches, of course.
- Watch Otaku - A not-for-profit site dedicated to the enjoyment of mechanical watches
- Watch Pursuit - A one-stop shop for boutique and micro brands.
- Watch Report - Watch reviews and more. The Time Bum is a contributor.
- Watchuseek - News, reviews, and an outstanding array of watch forums. I particularly recommend the Affordable Watch Forum (F71)
- Watch Agora - The gateway to luxury watches.
- Watch Judge - A community for posting and voting on your favorite watch related content.
- Watch Recon - Search engine for watch forum sales listings. Absolutely essential!
- Worn & Wound - Reviews, commentary, and high-quality photos.
- Wrist Review - Watch reviews, critiques, and reports. The Time Bum is a contributor.
- Wrist Watch Review - Irreverent watch reviews since 2004.
- Yeoman's Watch Review - Tough times don't last, tough watches do. Seiko and Citizen watches.